Mrs. Pinky

2005/12/26

Family Outing

Wow we Actually both had the day after Christmas off this year. Its amazing how many people were off of work today. What a fun day we had. We took the kids out to Subway for lunch, Then we went to the mall. The mall was packed . Lots of good sales. Kali had to shop she is so much like her mother!! hehe.OK She wasn't the only one who wanted to shop. After shopping we just had to take the kids to Krispy Kreme they had a craving for something sweet. I have a confession to make I had a chocolate cream filled doughnut. I had to have one couldn't stop myself and hey I had milk. It was 2% that counts for something. Any way Marc had one too.lol!!! What a shocker! I enjoyed my day a lot. There is nothing like spending the day with your family. Its my favorite thing to do.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Blogger Razzel Rach said…

    Hi. So I just found out you had a blog page. It's cute. Anyway, just thought I'd say hi. My family missed you coming to our house on Christmas Eve. Well, have a great New Year's. I'll see you in March for Christmas break. Rachel

     

Post a Comment

<< Home