Mrs. Pinky

2006/05/15

What a Week!!!

We have been very busy sense we got back from vacation. I have decided to start up a home daycare so I have been working on getting my license and we had to move around rooms. Marc and I now have the smallest room in the house because we are using the master bedroom for the play room so I am adjusting to our very small room but it will be worth it in the end. Kayden had the flu for four days and he still is having the after effects his food is not digesting very well . I had to take him to docs on call Saturday morning because he was having really bad cramps in his stomach he was screaming because he hurt so bad. It was scary. The doctor put him on a soft food diet for a couple days so his body can slowly adjust back to solid foods. It's hard to tell your 2 1/2 year old he can't have a certain food. I have been trying to make it positive by telling him you can't have that but you can have....... That seems to be working ok. Praise God he is healed! I will post pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home