Mrs. Pinky

2006/12/05

BLAH!

Do you ever feel Blah? I feel Blah today. I am haveing one of those days were I just feel yuky and uncomfortable. I dont know how to explain it! but mabe some of you girls know what I am talking about. I wonder if guys ever feel this way? All my daycare kids have been moody, two of them have runny noses so I have been wiping noses all day. I hope they are better tomorrow. They are all down for a nap so hopefully it is a long nap. And just mabe by the time they get up I will be refreshed. I look at it this way no matter what today brings I know that there is always a new day tomorrow. I think it will help going to the gym tonight.

2 Comments:

  • At 12:10 PM, Blogger Marc Galyean said…

    Well I hope you do not feel like blah today. You did not tell me you felt like blah yesterday. Are you trying to be Mr. tough guy or what. I will take care of you tonight! By the way out of all the women in the world I'm glad I chose you!

     
  • At 12:53 PM, Blogger Kali said…

    Awww How Sweet is he! he is the best!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home